Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Dance

Photo copyright Wings, 2014; all rights reserved.

There's no point to tarting up what this day is. It's unrelievedly, irredeemably awful. Piled on top of the challenges of daily life right now, it's more than I can take. I can't (won't) detail what last night's results will mean for our situation, which is already something I'm not prepared to describe. The last few years have been endlessly destructive, and after yesterday's culmination of an utterly worthless campaign season, I now know that expecting anything from the dominant culture's political institutions and infrastructure is worse than a fool's errand. 

And so, as always, I turn to something much older. I don't know what the answer is. I only know that I got an answer. Maybe you will, too.

You can find it at The NDN Silver Blog. Shares of the post, and of Wings's main page, are needed more than I can say right now, and welcomed with our thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment