![]() |
| Photo copyright Wings, 2015; all rights reserved. |
The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Both of these works sold many years ago, but he can always create one uniquely suited to individual needs (with a ledger horse, or some other motif, as an overlay); simply inquire via the site's Contact form. And, as always, sales are much needed (especially now, with the holidays looming and winter's sub-zero temperatures now here), so shares of the site links are much appreciated.
Note: As of an hour or so from now, I will be offline most of the day today. I'll try to check in late this afternoon, but it may be evening before I can retrieve messages.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
