Monday, June 24, 2024

Nothing to show for it.

Photo copyright Aji, 2024; all rights reserved.

Heavy thunderheads all day, and nothing to show for it except high heat and higher winds.

Nothing to show for anything else, either; hence everything being so late. It's been a shitty start to the week, and I'm just so tired.

Some of my labs are back, and I do know how to read them, and my rheumatoid factor has skyrocketed, so there's a reason for my exhaustion. The baseline indicators of full-body inflammation are the lowest they've ever been, so clearly the chemo is working on that front. But there's a good reason [or, rather, a bad one] why I'm in so much constant pain, and clearly that's not going to get better.

I went into it all in detail yesterday, and I'm not inclined to revisit it. That was Part II of where we are, this is Part III, I suppose, and maybe it goes some distance to explaining why I keep harping on the need for sales, and also why I'm so scattered mentally. [We also have a niece in the hospital, and a ton of other concerns pressing on us, so it's not purely my own medical issues and lack of money to pay for them; it's everything all at once.] The one saving grace is that I expect Wings's follow-up this week to be nothing more than that, with very good results. Amazing what a change in providers can do.

Anyway. I am buried under all of this for the foreseeable, so if it's not related to bringing in sales, I'm likely not doing it. Links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (Amazon cards are probably most useful at this point); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

After such a grim year, this one already even worse than the last, we really need to get 2024 onto a better footing, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2024; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                              

No comments :

Post a Comment