Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Storm gathering, but no rain.

Photo copyright Aji, 2024; all rights reserved.

Dangerous heat this morning; storm gathering now. I stepped outside a few minutes ago, and I could hear distant thunder — very distant . . . for now. We also have flood warnings out for the next couple of days, not just for the burn scars on the other side of the ridgeline, but for us as well.

I wish we could get a flood of sales. I'm at the end of my tether over everything that we have to cover, and we can't. They say you can't get blood from a stone; well, you can't conjure cash out of thin air, either. It's really lousy to have all the destructiveness of the storm gathering, but no rain.

The rest of this week is going to be fraught for us; I have new things added on to what was already on my desk [and sitting like a boulder on my chest]. And I've already missed the deadline with the IRS to avod the next round of penalties and interest, but I have GOT to get this off my desk, and there's no way I can do that without really major sales coming in. And there's none of that, which means that I am buried under all of this for the foreseeable, so if it's not related to bringing in sales, I'm likely not doing it. I will try to get the two new cuffs up and out there today, and possibly the big one he's been working on lately, too. Generating income is all that matters at this point, which means sales are all that matters. Links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (Amazon cards are probably most useful at this point); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

After such a grim year, this one already even worse than the last, we really need to get 2024 onto a better footing, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2024; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                              

No comments :

Post a Comment