Monday, October 5, 2026

A beautiful ending after a hard day.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

Unforecast storm over the eastern peaks today [albeit nothing for us]; fire in the sky in the west tonight.

It's a beautiful ending after a hard day, but it's been hard enough that I may not get through the rest of my work tonight. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

Today was chemo day, and I'm back up to a higher dose again. Labs confirmed that it was the right move, but damn, I feel like shit. It doesn't help that I've been working flat out for days, weeks, actually; yesterday was a lot of labor, and so was today, and by the time I got home, I felt like passing out. Of course, I had several hours' worth of work yet today [which was nowhere near everything that needed to be done, of course], and I still have a lot left now.

I'm not sure I've got eough left in the tank to get through it tonight. 

And I've still got to bring in a lot more sales through the end of the year. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got some other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I've added a couple new items, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets; haven't gotten to the towels or anything else yet];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.