![]() |
| Photo copyright Wings, 2015; all rights reserved. |
At a little after one in the afternoon.
Every year at the exact time, I put cedar where her ashes are scattered. I had to do it early this year, because at a little after one, we were at the hospital radiology department.
MRIs are done. It took an hour and a half; three hours total at the hospital; four hours before we got home. Now we wait for results, and see what they'll do about Wings's knees.
Meanwhile, I have a crowdfunding page to launch tomorrow morning; we have a house to try to get built; we have what promises to be a harsh and early winter to get through. Changes coming, big ones.
We'll need BearGirl's spirit along the way.
Eight years, and I still miss that little girl like it was today.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
