Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gifts: Enculturation.

Photo copyright Aji, 2014; all rights reserved.

Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's the last in our small series on the gifts of Spirit, mediated through one of Wings's silverwork series. It's not the last in logical terms, merely in how they've been covered; the reasoning is explained in the series posts themselves. It's also a beautiful piece that stands on its own.

It's going to be another hugely busy day, and we're both still recovering, so I'll check in when I can. Shares of the post itself, and of Wings's main page, are welcomed with our thanks. 

1 comment :

  1. So it took me until just today to realize the 'shares of this post itself' links were not self-referential and actually went to other pages, also with shareable links. My brain, it isn't what it used to be.

    Hoping things are getting better, since I didn't even realize Wings had been having troubles recently too.

    ReplyDelete