Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The wind isn't going anywhere anytime soon..

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Incredible light this morning . . . and absolutely brutal cold all day.

The low last night was 13, I think; around 10 PM, the wind chill was already down to 8. Within a few days, it's supposed to be highs of 70.

But the wind isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Neither is the endless pile of tasks that I can't get to, and since we still have to pay obeisance to this stupid colonizer government in the form of taxes, I need to get back to it. I'll be up all night tonight, probably, proofing and collating, but I'm dropping them off tomorrow morning, regardless. 

I've been saying for days that I had two new works by Wings to post, and I've still had no time to deal with them. Now I'm shooting for tomorrow night, so keep a watch in this space for them; they're already on the site, but I haven't had time to promote them. Haven't had time for much of anything, actually, even though I've been at it, full-bore, for three days now. Anyway, all of our links are here; emphasis on sales (because we'll probably be writing a big check to the tax man in a week or so) and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (the Zero-Odor sprays are the priority right now; the house smells constantly of wet dog at the moment, and we can't get these locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment