Friday, April 21, 2023

A little something bright.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Ma honey brought me these yesterday: a little something bright in the midst of all the dust and smoke. 

At the moment, it's been mostly smoke; as of yesterday, there were three known wildfires across the state, not one of which was reported or recorded by the official state notification site, plus one northwest of here (possibly up in Colorado), also unreported, that's sending a terrible smoke haze down to us. This morning, we'd been lucky up until the last ten minutes or so, but now the winds are rising again, and my headache has returned with a vengeance, because between pollen, dust, and now smoke, the air is not breatheable. I go out to the studio, to feed the dogs, whatever? I put on my N95 mask.

And still I feel the effects of it.

Meanwhile, I need to get caught up on all sorts of things now. I also need to chase sales, and speaking of that, I posted Wings's three newest works the other night, here. The smallest pair of earrings is already sold, but the other two items remain available, and they're both at lower price points than most of his work in their categories.

In the meantime, all of our links are here; BIG emphasis on sales for now, for obvious reasons. Basically, we need to bring in roughly one sale a week to cover everything anyway; if I can bring in just a couple more sales before month's end ($700-$1,000 worth), we'll be good where we are at the moment. Here are all the links:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (new priority, because this week I've been forced to eliminate another staple from my diet just to function rather minimally, and someone mentioned that perhaps our old non-stick pans, which are in fact long since well beyond their useful date, are making the matter worse, so there's a non-PFAS replacement set at the top that would help with cooking/cleanup/my hands/my illness; and yes, the Zero-Odor sprays are still useful right now, although these days it's dusty dogs, not wet ones); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment