Saturday, April 15, 2023

It's a cold north wind here today.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

No, that's not actually the same photo as yesterday. What's different? Look at the direction the pollen's blowing. It's a cold north wind here today.

It's also something we never get in spring, but all bets are off anymore.

I am way, way, WAY behind already today. I got an early start, but of course there are always derailments, one of my own making but the rest outside of my control, partly because my time and work are not respected and partly because some things are just uncontrollable. Either way, I'm going to be on the run here all day, even though I'm not going anywhere [and even though "running," for me now, is actually no more than hobbling].

So I need to get on it.

I posted Wings's two [then-]newest here the other day, the sale of which would help a small fraction, but nowhere near enough. I've also got two new pairs of earrings (technically three, but Wings wants to clean up an edge on one) and a wristband that I'm STILL hoping to get posted by tonight. Yes, I know I keep saying that, but the rest of the world's demands keep derailing it. Anyway, all of our links are here; BIG emphasis on sales for now (and Amazon link fixed, since their billionaire tax-evader owner decided to cancel their "unsuccessful" charity program that actually raised millions of dollars for good causes, which is what we linked our list to to raise funds for the ASPCA):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (new priority, because this week I've been forced to eliminate another staple from my diet just to function rather minimally, and someone mentioned that perhaps our old non-stick pans, which are in fact long since well beyond their useful date, are making the matter worse, so there's a non-PFAS replacement set at the top that would help with cooking/cleanup/my hands/my illness; and yes, the Zero-Odor sprays are still useful right now, although these days it's dusty dogs, not wet ones); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


 

No comments :

Post a Comment