Monday, September 8, 2014

Emergence

Photo copyright Wings, 2014; all rights reserved.
Today's post is finally up at The NDN Silver Blog, and it closes a series within a series (or two, or perhaps even three). What that means will become clear at the link.

Shares of the post itself and of Wings's main page are welcomed with our thanks.

On another topic:

Other than these posts and business-related contacts, I will not around for a while. I've been pushing it all summer long, and between that and the events of the last week and a half, I suffered a major autoimmune crash over the weekend. With it inevitably comes a severe bout of clinical depression, and mine is rooted in multiple sources and not receptive to treatment of any sort (and no "Have you tried" or "You should," please; I guarantee you've I've already tried it, ALL of it, and nothing works for me). I'm not fit for polite company, and not up to even the most basic conversation. If you know me, you know that this a recurring battle; it's simply something I have to deal with when it hits, and no amount of external pressure of any sort will change things or speed them along. I've dealt with this enough years decades of my life to know what to expect and what to do. So forgive me if comments and text messages and e-mails go unanswered. I'm doing what I have to do to recover and be functional again.


4 comments :

  1. ((Aji Sis)) You are not alone. You matter. Your life matters. Love and Hugs and Strength and Prayers, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Heather said.

    Spirit Wind is in one of the two biggest East facing windows, charged with carrying our energy to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{{{{{Aji}}}}}}

    Sending you love and energy.

    ReplyDelete