Thursday, September 11, 2014

#TBT: Family Stories

Photo copyright Wings, 2014; all rights reserved.
It may be late, but it's still Thursday, and it's still #TBT at The NDN Silver Blog. Today, the subject is family storytelling.

Shares of the post itself and of Wings's main page are welcomed with our thanks.



On a mostly-unrelated note: Yesterday was the one-month mark since my concussion. I'm still having quite a lot of difficulty, complicated severely by my autoimmune crash on the night of the 6th. [Actually, it had been coming for a long time; I had simply pushed myself up to that point, when reality took over.] I don't know when I'll be back in any kind of participatory way; body and mind are stretched to the limit and then some just by gallery-related work, which can't go undone for obvious reasons. For those who can bear with me, thank you; for those who can't, simply unfriend or unfollow as needed. I go through this anywhere from two to four times a year, and there's never an end date; pain and exhaustion simply have to run their course and do their next round of damage.

No comments :

Post a Comment