Saturday, September 8, 2018

Nightmares without the sleep. Sales/subscribers/shares all needed now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
A decent sunset last night . . . just before I got blindsided by another episode. It lasted all through the night and is still ongoing, 16 or 17 hours straight now, and in addition to the breathing and other issues associated with it, it ramps up my autoimmune pain and has given me a massive migraine. That's all complicated by the fact that it meant I got virtually no sleep. Of course, it's hard to want to go to sleep when you're not sure you'll wake up again. I mean, as in ever.

Meanwhile, not much has changed on other fronts; medical bills are still bedeviling me daily, or, rather, the collectors of said bills, and there are other big expenses coming up in the weeks to come. I need to bring in more income more consistently, and sales are the foundation for that. The rest is cut-and-paste; I have literally nothing left in the tank. All I can do is hope and pray that this episode burns itself out soon, because this? This is the stuff of nightmares, without the sleep. 

There are a lot of ways to help out. First, obviously, is sales; purchases of Wings's work (and/or work by the other artists whose art we carry) is always the first option, and it was the baseline for the construction in the first place. Second is subscribing to my Patreon page, which gets updated regularly with really cool imagery and a good amount of really good writing; if you now for September, you won't be billed until October 1st. Below there's also a link for "coffee," which allows folks to make small donations, and a couple of wishlists for keeping the animals in kibble and filling out needs around the house. In the middle is the link to Wings's PayPal account, and no, I won't turn away any donations, because we have to get this done and I have to have some peace of mind over it because I have none over my own survival these days). The only fundraising we'll be doing is right here; nowhere else. So here are all the links; please share them around, and if you are able to purchase, subscribe, donate, whatever, we'd be profoundly grateful:
That all I've got. I'm going to be back under the gun for the next several weeks. Thanks to everyone in advance. 





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment