Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Never enough hours in the day.

Photo copyright Aji, 2024; all rights reserved.

Loading up.

We'll need to get more firewood soon; we gave away a bunch for relatives who needed it for upcoming tradish stuff. Wings was hauling this over to where the rest of the wood is stacked so that it's all in one place. The truck is now over there, but it's not unloaded yet, because as always, there are never enough hours in the day.

I decided that my scrips are going to have to wait at least another day. First, because my brain is fried and I'm fucking tired of dealing with assholes about it; second, because there is no way my knee and feet can take me standing in lines for another day in a row; third, because there's just too much I needed to be working on here [and I've barely made a dent in that]; and fourth, because I needed to spend today's time getting a runaround from everyone on stuff for Wings, which I have done to the extent I can currently do without yet getting an answer.

Yesterday's post explains the first two parts of that list, and yes, I'm still salty over all of it. I need that damn wheelchair, but that's not happening, because taxes first, leachfield second, and laptop third, and only then can I worry about myself.

I do not know how I navigate this. Sales are the only thing [well, and Patreon subscriptions, but those are down over $700 a month from a year ago, so sales are more likely at this point]. But to do it, I need help. As I said, Wings has a great deal of new work on the site: the newest three listed above, plus other necklaces, Warrior Woman pins, Pueblo pins, lots of new earrings. There are two new pairs of absolutely ethereal earrings from last week, and an extraordinary new necklace in the form of a spirit messenger. Go look; there's phenomenal work on there, new and less so. An as always, all the regular links are listed below, with sales, as always, being the most important:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (thank you beyond words to the folks who took things off our wishlist last night; we'll always need the liquid soaps and the descalers that I can't get here, the dog treats for the monsters, and Amazon and Lowe's cards [the Lowe's cards are probably going to have to go on a new fridge, so I'm hoarding them] and the newest thing at the top, a harness that will let me haul my camera around [which I have to do for our work] without further damaging my neck, now that the pain has become intolerable); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

After such a grim 2023, we really need to get this year moving onto a better footing, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2024; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                 

No comments :

Post a Comment