Monday, March 4, 2024

So done.

Photo copyright Aji, 2024; all rights reserved.

More work in progress. The lines may or may not stay the same; he sometimes inks lines when he's still deciding, because he can just scrub it away if he changes his mind. It's not like he got much studio time today; no more than a few minutes, actually, because everything else went to hell right away.

None of my scrips is right. NONE. And I STILL don't have my pain scrip, because every single entity involved is making it impossible. And it all goes back to the fucking politicians, in this case, Obama, who decided that white people screaming about a frankly nonexistent opioid crisis meant that the rest of us should not be able to get pain relief unless we were willing to kill ourselves in the process of trying. [You know what caused this faked up "crisis?" NOT TREATING PEOPLE'S PAIN. But this stupid country and its venal politicians love punishing people, inflicting pain and harm and violence and blame, and making everything a thousand times worse for everyone because they're Nancy Reagan wannabes. You know why addiction is so rampant here? NOT TREATING PEOPLE'S PAIN.]

But it's not just that. They don't even have the correct OTHER scrips. Walgreen's finally, SIX OR EIGHT WEEKS AFTER REQUESTED, got around to transferring my scrips, and they filled THOSE, which are now too low a dosage, and now I have to figure out how to fix that for myself because no one can be bothered. I spent the entire damn day on this mess, most of it on my feet in agony, and I am so done with everyone and everything involved. Because it's not fixed, and I will waste the rest of this week, and god knows how many more weeks, trying to fix THEIR FUCK-UPS. I don't have this kind of time, and I CANNOT stand on my feet in endless lines to do it. I need that damn wheelchair, but that's not happening, because taxes first, leachfield second, and laptop third, and only then can I worry about myself.

I do not know how I navigate this. Sales are the only thing [well, and Patreon subscriptions, but those are down over $700 a month from a year ago, so sales are more likely at this point]. But to do it, I need help. As I said, Wings has a great deal of new work on the site: the newest three listed above, plus other necklaces, Warrior Woman pins, Pueblo pins, lots of new earrings. There are two new pairs of absolutely ethereal earrings from last week, and an extraordinary new necklace in the form of a spirit messenger. Go look; there's phenomenal work on there, new and less so. An as always, all the regular links are listed below, with sales, as always, being the most important:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (thank you beyond words to the folks who took things off our wishlist last night; we'll always need the liquid soaps and the descalers that I can't get here, the dog treats for the monsters, and Amazon and Lowe's cards [the Lowe's cards are probably going to have to go on a new fridge, so I'm hoarding them] and the newest thing at the top, a harness that will let me haul my camera around [which I have to do for our work] without further damaging my neck, now that the pain has become intolerable); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

After such a grim 2023, we really need to get this year moving onto a better footing, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2024; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                 

No comments :

Post a Comment