Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Screwed. In ice, yet.

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

Of course, the ice is all metaphorical now. Screwed in mud, more like.

So tonight was supposed to be the night I would post an intro piece here, and get the other half-dozen or so that are in the offing organized properly so that they could be posted successively.

Yeah, right.

I was also planning to do a dozen or so other things, some online, some not.

Not gonna happen.

Tomorrow's already torched, too, starting first thing in the morning.

Other than the absolute bare minimum (i.e., what I sarcastically call my day job, the work on Wings's site), I'll see ya when I see ya.  

How's that request for more hours in the day coming, anyway?





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment