Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Photo Meditation: Donning Fire

Photo copyright Wings, 2015; all rights reserved.
Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's a wholly seasonal photo meditation for the first Monday in October. This is my favorite season, and as I've already said elsewhere this morning, I could spend endless hours watching the leaves change color in this late-year dance. Unfortunately, daily life requires my attention, but Wings captures the essence of these changes perfectly.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. As always, all photos are available for purchase in any of the usual three formats; simply inquire via the site's Contact form. Also as always, sales are very much needed, and so shares of the site links are likewise much needed and appreciated.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

4 comments :

  1. Saw the signal boost thing - How do I retweet so as to keep the working link? The few times I've retweeted somebody with a link, the link turns into regular text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I don't think there is - or if there is, I don't know it. With RTs, I think the reader has to click on the quoted Tweet to bring up the live link..

      BTW, the boxes are here; they held 'em for us. Thank you! The dogs have already gotten their treats, and that blanket is great - much heavier than what I was envisioning. Did Amy make that? I think what we'll probably use it for is keeping warm out here on the couch in the evening and early morning; it's the perfect size. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I made it :) But Amy taught me how. With her finger issue (broken tendon), she's having me do a few things more around the place until the splint comes off.

      Delete
  2. Hi Aji! Picked up the package from the post office this morning.
    :-D Was without internet most of the weekend so I couldn't do much in terms of promotion; did some today from work (hopefully we have net access back by the time I get home).

    Saw your update on YouCaring about the well, ouch. When it rains, it pours, neh? Sending positive energies your way; hang in there.

    XO

    ReplyDelete