Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Signal Boost: Having a Home Again



By yesterday, I was so wiped out that I completely forgot to share our crowdfunding link myowndamnself. Not even on Twitter and FB. I'm used to being "sick" in the sense of the daily battle with my autoimmune disease. I'm NOT used to being sick in the sense of an ordinary bug, and this sinus infection is leaving me incoherent.

As you'll note, we've increased the goal. That's because over the weekend, our well pump gave up the ghost. You can read all about it (illustrated!) here. Let's just say I now know more about well operation than I ever wanted to know, and the process is still not done yet (I have to refill the tank to 60 psi every little while, then turn off the power; I repeated this process 8-10 times yesterday).

Anyway, this is the widget for the first stage of our home-building process (and a home will make coping with illness very much easier, eventually). I can send you the widget code if you want to post it at your own site or elsewhere. Please also share this link with your networks, e-mail, FB, Tweet, and otherwise help us boost the signal. 

Thanks, everybody.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

2 comments :

  1. Send me the widge code, if you would? I'm hoping to get a post up today about it, but it might be later in the week if today stays really busy.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, nevermind - youcaring has the widet code on their site. :-)

      Delete