Monday, February 22, 2016

A Reminder:

Photo copyright Wings, 2016; all rights reserved.
I've had several people talk to me about submitting testimonials for Wings's art, both silverwork and photography. I've finally set up a means for folks to do just that. You can read the announcement here, but I'll reproduce the process here:
  • First, submit each one individually (i.e., one per item). If we're fortunate enough to have sold you more than one item that you love this much, we'll post them at different times; I don't want to overwhelm the site with a flood all at once.  
  • Second, please submit via the site's Contact form ONLY. With our connectivity and attendant e-mail problems here, it's the only way to ensure that it reaches me.
  • Third, please describe the piece in question for me so that I can post a photo of it (I've got photos of nearly everything). Put the part of the message that you want quoted in quotation marks.
  • Fourth, sign it how you'd like to be known, with your city and state (or country):  e.g., John Smith, New York, NY; or J. Smith; or John S.? Jane Doe, Santa Fe, NM; or J. Doe, or Jane D.? We'll respect all identification requests for anyone who needs a degree of anonymity. We also will never post your words unless you expressly request that we do so as a public testimonial.
Scores of you have sent me private testimonials over the years about what Wings's work has brought you, what it has meant to you, how it has helped you. Now I'm asking you to help us by making that public.

Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment