Sunday, November 26, 2017

Back in, at least until tomorrow. Good vibes and shares/sales needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017;
all rights reserved.

Posting this again as a source of strength for myself.

I'm back in the ER. Woke up at 3 with issues, by 5 it was clear they weren't going away, and Wings drove me in himself. He's back home for the moment (many hours later) taking care of the animals, while I wait for them to put me in a regular room. They're admitting me overnight and doing a nuclear stress test in the morning. The good news is that my enzymes are still normal(!), so no transfer to Albuquerque, and no cardiac cath (at least none imminently, anyway). Everyone's baffled, and depending on tomorrow's results, attention turns to BG, AI stuff, and a few other options (esophageal, gallbladder, etc.). 

I'm hyperalert because of all that's going on, but also very, very tired. And I can only really type with my right hand because the ox monitor is on my left, so this will be what would normally be tonight's post, and it'll be cut-and-paste. Lots of expenses coming down the pike, and we need to make some sales, so please share the links:
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. Still waiting for them to resolve this fulfillment/shipping problem they have with their site. Even so, I've added some things (kitchen/dining room stuff mostly), most of which are comparatively reasonably priced. Now, it's going to be mostly odds and ends that make this place more liveable, because of the sheer volume of stuff destroyed by too many years in the RV (e.g., by the oven and stovetop, by the wiring, by the water, by the mold, etc.), or that we simply gave away seven years ago because we had no room and no place to put them and despaired of ever being able to use them again. But about Wayfair, and VERY IMPORTANT: They make it possible to crowdfund each item. So if you'd like to help, but the prices are too much for one person? You can kick in 20 bucks, or ten, or five, on any one item; many small donations can add up to one item.
As I've also been saying, I am still catching up. But this is the holiday season, and the sales/commissions from these few weeks are what keep us alive throughout the whole long winter and spring months (to say nothing of what's in the offing medically), so please continue to share the links. And please refer folks to Wings's site (and if you have an endorsement, too, so much the better). I'll be trying, slowly but, I hope, steadily, to get caught up over the course of this week. Thanks again, to everybody, and we love you all.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

2 comments :

  1. Heh..."the OX monitor" - took a sec before I realized it was "oxygen" ...tried to figure out if it was a large, ungainly set of sensor apparatus or somehow shaped like an actual ox. ;) Hope you're better soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo... breathe... I'm with you from afar!

    ReplyDelete