Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tiny terrors.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Tiny terrors.


Keeping track of them is a full-time job. Never mind that I have several other full-time jobs already.

I put in sixteen-hour days on the literal daily, and even leaving out the pups entirely, we're two days into the month and I am SO far behind that it's ridiculous. I have to get back to masks so I have a good bunch to take in to our doc on the 20th. And there's no time, because of everything else.

Everything else aside, we still have to make sales. Wings has got some gorgeous new work already posted. New piece just the other morning, here. Two brand new and purely phenomenal works from the other day, here. Lots of other new works, too, cuffs and earrings and one new necklace. So please continue to share the links, because we do still need to make regular, consistent sales to get through what's left of this terrible year. They're here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now.] Please share everything. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment