Saturday, August 29, 2020

Wonders.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

No clear signs, but wonders: With the lifting of the smoke, two of the bean plants came back. Don't ask me how or why; I don't know, either. I don't know whether they'll survive long enough for us to harvest any beans from them. But yesterday, there were scarlet blossoms where before were only dying plants, so perhaps there's hope after all.

I need some hope. I'm useless today; I'm weeping at everything and nothing. Too much pain,  too much illness, too much death, too much grief, too much loss, too much of everyone else's fear. I can't keep pace with what we need, much less what everyone else needs, especially in a society, federal, state, and otherwise, determined to kill us.

We're busy trying to prep for winter now. Food, land, animals, house. Still can't do anything about the plumbing, and every day that goes by makes it worse, and my own health with it. The pups have created their [our] first big problem, and thus their first big related cost. We need this, but by the time you get shipping added, we're looking at close to $500, and we can't afford it. So if you'd like to kick in to keep the two little monsters safe and, well, alive, you can do it via the PayPal link below; we're $100 toward the total courtesy of folks yesterday. Because right now? I'm having to leash them and take them out every time, which means I'm getting NO work done, and we can't afford that, either.

Wings has a bunch of new work out, too. Check out the Bracelets and Rings Galleries on the site; five new entries in the latter, and a couple new cuffs in the former, with another one to follow shortly, possibly as early as later today. There is also a lot on the wishlist that is urgent, particularly fly spray, his KT tape, the cleaning supplies to deal with the plumbing fallout, and the air purifiers, because yesterday was the first day I've been able to breathe at all in weeks, thanks to the constant smoke (and the inability to breathe is complicating my health severely in all kinds of ways now). 

The links are here:

[Obviously, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now.] Please share everything, because I have got to make regular sales; that part of it is all on me. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment