Friday, October 9, 2020

We have GOT to make some sales.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

That's what woodpeckers do to old growth. That's also what the stress of this month, this year, is doing to my well-being. I can't keep this up. We have got to make some sales.

The dentist applied Wings's extraction to our earlier prepayment for his major dental work (you know, just before the pandemic made it impossible). So we've paid the annual propane tank rental. They couldn't figure out the cost of today's medical for me (and Wings's had to be deferred to next week, because they didn't have the right formula), so I have had to pay that yet, but I will by Monday. And that's it. I cannot cover any of the rest of the regular monthly bills for October, never mind the rest of the year. Never mind the well we need to drill, because there's no water. Hell, never mind the hearing aids I need to replace for Wings, because one of the last pair broke just after the warranty expired, and the ones he needs are three grand for a pair. 

I'm so tired. Every year, I think that this will be the year I get to take it a little easy in my birthday month, and every year, I get buried under a tidal wave of endless crap. This pandemic has caused me no end of extra work, but our income level is even worse than it's been all through this Nazi "administration," and it's getting worse yet by the day. I don't have family who can help. This is all on me, and there's only so much I can do by myself. Everyone wants money, and I can't manufacture it out of thin pandemic-riddled air. Meanwhile, I still have to figure out how to make it all work. I need help. 

You can help by sharing our links. You can especially help if you're in the market for high-end, Spirit-infused Indigenous wearable art, for yourself or as a gift, by considering Wings's work for purchase. It's also  back-to-school season, even if remotely in some places, with all the events that that entails; birthdays come and go year-round; Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas especially will all be here before we know it. 

The links are here:

Please. We need sales. NOW. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment