
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
New earrings pairs. these are spectacular, and he's planning on starting on them, for building up holiday inventory, this weekend. He has several other turquoise cab pairs, too, and more on the way, plus pairs in lots of other gemstones.
I should have the new 3-stone green cuff tomorrow [heavy, very old school]. There's also a simple wrapped copper cuff that's already done, but today's been so awful there's been no time.
Apparently it wasn't enough that we're losing both our doctor, for the second time in two years, AND the whole medical practice. We had our final appointments this morning, and I needed to go over a bunch of issues for both of us, order our patient files [and pay through the nose for them no doubt], and find out whether I needed labs once more before they shut down completely. I've acquired some troubling new symptoms n recent months, and Id intended to go over them over a period of time with our doc's successor . . . except now there is no successor, and no practice. And so we got up early today, raced around getting things done and prepped [okay, hobbled; my left knee has been subluxed so badly that I can't straighten it out and I can't put weight on it without falling]. We get there . . . and thye're closed. No warning, no message, no call or text or e-mail. Somebody had to come in to tape the notice to the door but no one could be bothered . . . ? I'm assuming, at this late date, that that means that we will not GET a final appointment now. So I'm left with no one in the county who can treat my illness, and no way to prep for the long haul.
In other words, I'm fucked.
And I am so fucking tired and discouraged that I can't even summon the energy to get mad like I have a right to be. Everything is shit, and the people who could actually fix any of it are too busy cowering on the one hand and selling us out on the other, and I just don't have any hope for any of it anymore. I've always known that no one is coming to save us, but I never thought most people would be so stupidly nihilist as to think all this is fine. But they are.
And I've still got to bring in a lot more sales through the end of the year. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.