Monday, September 7, 2026

Fading fast now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

That was this afternoon. When the sunlight hits it just right, you can really see how the green is fading fast now.

We had plenty of strange cloud formations today; no rain, despite the forecast repeatedly insisting we'd get it. High heat again, though, too. And just a difficult day, in so many ways,  but they all are anymore.

This weekend was exhausting. We pulled off two mutual-aid miracles, but now I have absolutely no brain left. And with everything that's ahead of me this week, I need it to work. It doesn't help that my symptoms have gotten progressively worse lately, I'm about to have no medical care whatsoever, today was chemo day, and I feel like crap as a result, and I have no idea whether any of it's going to get better, but I'm afraid that we might actually be at the point now where it only gets worse. Fading fast, indeed.

But I don't have time for it, for any of it. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.