Thursday, September 24, 2026

More rain.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

That photo was from about midday today. It looks like fog; it's not. It's more rain. The gigantic system from the last 3 days has finally moved out and broken up, but there is more on the way tomorrow, and over the next several days. I doubt that any of them will be as big and long-lasting as this storm was, but they'll still be welcome. Yes, the earth is soggy here now, but it's remarkable how well it's been absorbing everything.

This week has been a zoo, and today has been more of the same. I'm going to be really sore tomorrow; lots of the kind of work that my joints don't handle these days. The one good thing is that I'm supposed to be getting a referral to a rheumatologist, although it's going to cost a fortune. Hopefully she'll be as good as I've been told she is.

Of course, I feel like absolute hell. And I can't be this sick. I mean, I can't. I've got too much to do every damn day as it is. And I've still got to bring in a lot more sales through the end of the year. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.