Sunday, September 27, 2026

A change in the weather.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

First indications of a change in the weather. We also have a flash-flood watch from noon tomorrow into Wednesday morning.

Again. 

::Sigh:: what a miserable weekend. Every day, I've felt worse than the last.  And every day, I've had to spend time on what other people want instead of what I intended to do. I've gotten literally nothing accomplished that I had planned to get caught up this weekend, and this week is going to be a problem.

Add to that that not only do I not feel better, I actually feel very much worse, and . . . I can't be this sick. I mean, I can't. I don't have time. I've got too much to do every damn day as it is. And I've still got to bring in a lot more sales through the end of the year. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.