
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
This evening. Speaking of gilded, that's exactly what the light did to everything tonight.
Not that there's been any time to enjoy it. I've been working flat out for weeks, with no respite, and the rest of this week isn't looking any less fraught. I'm so tired; I don't know how much. longer I can keep this up. For that matter, I don't know how much longer my health is going to stand it. Not that it matters, since as of October, I have no health care. Not because of the expense, although that's considerable, but because we lost our long-time doctor last year, are losing her successor now, and are ALSO losing the entire medical practice, with literally no options anywhere in the county, while my health worsens seemingly by the day.
But I don't have time for it, for any of it. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.