Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Read this, please.

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

My e-mail is still borked.

If you need to reach me and you're on Facebook or Twitter, DM me that way. My notifications are hosed half the time there, too, but it's an option.

If it's business-related, and/or otherwise really important, use the Contact form on Wings's site. Note the conditions; I have to get at it through a back door, and it's really for business-related messages, not whatever the latest online gossip is.

If you don't hear from me about something where you would normally expect to, this is why. I am very overextended right now, battling a very bad autoimmune flare and nonstop migraines, and the connectivity issues are not helping; my current mood is a hell of a lot darker and stormier than those thunderclouds up there. So please, use the workarounds I've outlined above. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.




No comments :

Post a Comment