Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Water Spirits Dance Across the Lake

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's the first among Wings's latest (the second will be featured there tomorrow). And when I say "latest," I mean "completed only this morning." I've known all week that these would be today's featured work; I thought they were already finished, and so did he. This morning, they made it known to him that that was not the case, hence the lateness of today's post. I can testify as to how perfectly they hang, since of course I had to model them for him, and for those concerned about the weight of the solid sterling half-round and triangle wire used, I can also confirm that they are not heavy at all.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Their cousins will appear tomorrow morning. And, as always, shares of the site links are much needed and are welcomed with our thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.





No comments :

Post a Comment