Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Photo Meditation: The Glimpse

Photo copyright Wings, 2016; all rights reserved

Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's a photo meditation informed by today's headlines, and a great sense of mourning and melancholy. I am not one to be especially affected by celebrity death, but this one troubles my spirit in ways I can't fully explain. Perhaps it is its proximity, in certain respects, but I am unutterably sad today. And so, it is the birds to whom I look for solace, and for answers. They are, as always, generous, and Wings always captures their spirit well

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Today's photo is available for purchase in any of the usual three formats; simply inquire via the site's Contact form. And, also as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the site links are much appreciated.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

2 comments :

  1. thank you, Aji... I needed to read this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was not planned; I didn't even know what photo I was going to use today when I got up this morning. It all just . . . came out on its own, apparently.

      XOXO back atcha, darlin'.

      Delete