Thursday, January 14, 2016

#ThrowbackThursday: Sun and Smoke

Photo copyright Wings, 2016; all rights reserved.

It's #TBT at The NDN Silver Blog, and today, it's a trip back five or six years to greet the sun beneath a spiral of smoke. Wings has created several versions of this pendant over the years, each one of a kind, each anchored by a different gemstone; this one was one of my favorites, both aesthetically and symbolically. 

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. This piece sold a few years ago, but if the imagery speaks to you, he can create a version uniquely your own; simply inquire via the site's Contact form. And, as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the site links are much appreciated.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

4 comments :

  1. this is totally my heart.

    LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love these. Of course, you know he can make you one that's designed just for *you* . . . . 😄

      Delete
  2. earrings?? maybe??? (you know I'm such a sucker for earrings...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hell, apparently Blogger's interface won't let me post photos in the comments. Lemme see if I can e-mail you something. If it doesn't come through by the end of the day, let me know, & I can try to tweet it to you . . . .

      Delete