Friday, October 25, 2019

I give up.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

I give up. For today. I can't do anything except plod forward anyway.

Snow's mostly gone; still cold. Still $600 overdrawn. Still down over $650 the last two months on my Patreon (to be clear, none of these people has withdrawn their pledges; they just aren't checking to their cards to ensure they're current), which would have taken care of it even with my brain misfiring. Still no sales. Miika's still lame, the bills are still all due, the weatherization's still not done thanks to money and weather and now I have to do it myself starting today, we still have a week before the next Patreon payout, and I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't even refill my pain meds. And what that damn flu shot set off? There's no affording treatment for that, which ranges in the mid-4 to low-5 figures per month, so I'm just going to have to suck it up and suffer in silence.

For those wondering about my own health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain; with regard to the work being done, some of the details are here. I need help to get all this done. Folks can help in several ways, and we really need the help now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment