Saturday, October 26, 2019

Long cold shadows.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Still a little snow left on the ground. Enough to catch long cold shadows.

Plenty of those this week, long, cold, and dark, so I'm glad we're at the end. Thanks to a mix of sales and other help, we should be back in the nominal black by Monday (thank you to all of you who gave us a hand); some funds have been transferred, but the bank, of course, won't credit us on a Saturday, even though they no doubt have them, although they'll keep tacking on the fees all weekend long. I love how they don't consider it a business day for purposes of credits, but for debits? Oh, hell, yeah, Sunday's a business day, too.

It was too cold all day yesterday to work on weatherizing the wood. It's supposed to get into the mid- to high 50s today, so that's where my afternoon will be spent, and I'm going to have to haul ass. This is our last shot. Of course, the fatigue from a tough week has settled firmly into my bones, and that will make it that much harder than it should be, but here we are. The rest is salesssalessalessalesSALES, all day long. I posted two new pieces last night; links are here. There's at least one more collector's spoon in the works, plus a new bracelet, and a number of other things, too.

For those wondering about my own health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain (suffice tosay there's no affording treatment); with regard to the work being done, some of the details are here. I need help to get all this done. Folks can help in several ways, and we really need the help now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment