Friday, October 21, 2022

Signs.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Miskwaki and Ice, together again. I miss both my boys so much. But Wings memorializes them for me.

We have a weather change on the way, or so the forecasters tell us. It feels like; there's a change in the air, the wind, the sky today, even though you'd never know it if you didn't know the signs. I just hope they stick around long enough to produce the rain and snow predicted for Sunday and Monday. We need it desperately.

Speaking of signs, the holidays are, from creative standpoint, just around the corner now. The snow in the forecast is only the first indicator. If you're planning to commission holiday gifts, now is the time to do it, because the whole process takes time. And I need to bring in enough sales for him to invest in silver within the next week or so, if we're going to have any new holiday inventory at all. This season has cost us so much already, financially and otherwise; grief, loss, expense on so many fronts. And no matter how hard I try, I can't juggle enough to get caught up. There's no end to it, especially now that I'm dealing again with all the stresses of an IRS screwup. I have GOT to make some sales this week. I've still got to bring in a low four figures to deal with everything, because even though it's their mistake, we will still have to pay it, so I need to get this off my desk now, need it like I need air to breathe, because I'm not breathing very well at the moment between this flare and the bivalent booster autoimmune side effects. 

There's gorgeous work on the site already. I've got to bring in several new sales this week somehow; I don't have a choice. All the links are here; please, share them, too (and there's a new wishlist priority, the automatic composter, which will do wonders for saving on waste and allow Wings to compost the land and trees regularly even through the winter):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are, first and foremost, the automatic composter and the wheelbarrow, then the other ladder);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                         

No comments :

Post a Comment