Friday, January 6, 2023

Weeks behind.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

The weather can't decide what it wants to do. Unfortunately, I also can't get time to do all the things I need to do, because it's nothing but constant interruptions and derailments.

Not quite a week into the new calendar, and my to-do list is already weeks behind.

Yes, I'm irritated. Today is a bad day anyway, and getting so far behind isn't helping.

Meanwhile, there's all the usual January stuff to worry about. This and June (or July, depending on how the bills fall in a given year) are always our worst two months in terms of expenses, and I don't know how this one's going to shake out yet. I've also got so much to do in terms of ordinary day-to-day work, plus new work by Wings to get posted up on the site, and of course, I need to try to sell it, too.

Because we will still (always) need to make sales, and there are plenty of gift-giving events coming up in this new year. But if you're looking for places to donate to folks who need it, watch this space and my other online spaces, because I'll be highlighting them in the weeks to come. Much of the country has just been through a deadly storm, and there's an even more deadly pandemic still raging, utterly unchecked; lots of folks in our various communities are going to need long-term help.

A
ll of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now (and subscriptions, if you're looking for that; I'll have more on that to come in the next few weeks, hopefully with some changes):

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, with three new cuffs coming possibly as early as later today, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.     

No comments :

Post a Comment