Saturday, October 28, 2023

Best-case scenarios.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Something on the way . . . allegedly, anyway. It feels like it, but as always, we'll wait and see. Best-case scenario is snow, but more likely a mix, and always possible that we get nothing at all.

We need some best-case scenarios actually to occur right now.

After having to venture out into the world and stand in line for an extended period yesterday, I'm hobbling now. Joints are swollen, too, which is actually a better predictor of coming weather than any meteorologist, But it also means that certain fingers don't bend/unbend properly, and of course that impairs my use of my hands further.

And nothing I do works when it comes to sales. I need to bring in at least $1,500 worth to cover things I know are coming down the pike in the next week+, and I'm getting nowhere. I have Wings's latest pair of earrings up, here, and they're more moderately priced than a lot of his work; selling those would be a start. But only a start. I've got to do better, but how?

It's been a terrible year on virtually every front, and now, nearing the end, I'm afraid we actually might not make it.

We have to make up a LOT of ground financially over the next two+ months. A LOT. This year has been so slow that we're way behind on everything, including prepaying next year's taxes [that's a zero; a big fat zero]. I need to bring in at least one sale a week, preferably two, for the remainder of the year. And it's clear that my illness's progression means that I cannot maintain the pace or workload I have in years past. That means that we need help with shares, and with testimonials, too. If you have some of Wings's work and are willing to have a testimonial published on the site, send it to me via the Contact form (we will list you however you wish, by name, name and initial, initials only, some other way that doesn't identify you; you can see an example in our newest, here, and with luck, I'll have a second one up by tonight). All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (liquid soaps are priority now [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and there will be much, much more in the weeks to come. The way this year has gone, things will still be grim for a good while and the holidays will be here before you know it, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                     

No comments :

Post a Comment