Thursday, May 21, 2015

First Lines

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
"They said the place was named for old Gerhard Hunger, but she knew better."

That's the first line of the new series I promised, over on Tumblr. It's a mix of fact and history (my own) and speculative fictionish writing that's not really much fiction at all. This part of it is broken up into multiple short segments, under the larger umbrella title of Hunger Road.

And, as always, I'm writing only for me. It's not meant to be anything in particular; I'm only writing what's there.

Feel free to check it out; there'll be new chapters periodically. And if you feel inclined to share via other social media, the widgets are at the bottom of the post.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment