Friday, May 29, 2015

Where the Thunderbird Flies

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

Introducing a new photographic series . . . here.


As I said elsewhere this evening:
I'll resume Hunger Road in a week or so. I'm still dealing with all of the new health problems (on top of all the old ones) and all the dizziness and fatigue that accompany them, as well as even less time than usual as a result to spend on writing pursuits. Besides, as much as I love the world of Hunger Road, as much as that place owns a piece of my soul and always will, there's only so much of my family history that I can take at one time. Thanks to recent events, compounded by issues raised this week by the Duggars, my threshold has been exceeded for several days now. The story is about to enter a new phase anyway, one that will have its own set of triggering ghosts, so I'm taking a week or so off to rest my spirit. 
In the meantime, I'm turning to another project I've been intending for Tumblr, as well: a series featuring some of my own photography. No, it's nowhere near Wings's level, but it's mine, and that matters to me. Tonight launches a new series, one featuring my winged kindred spirits. This is merely the introduction, and thus features only one photo; future posts will sometimes contain one image, sometimes entire photosets.

There'll be more there tomorrow.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment