Sunday, May 17, 2015

Landing gear down, and still wobbling

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Raven, yesterday, chased and harried by magpies.

Me, today, chased and harried by memories. Those I have, and those I've been forced to realize I don't have, and neither of which were anything I ever asked for. All carried in the clutching, grasping, skeletal fingers of pursuing ghosts.

They did bring me one other thing: a massive trigger-induced migraine that's been with me unabated for 18 hours now.

I'm useless until the pain clears, so Raven will have to be it for today. If I'm lucky, I might see y'all tomorrow.

Or not.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment