Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Emissary, Intermediary, Bringer of Gifts and Messages

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

He has returned in the footsteps of his brother, who lived out his days in the home of another brother.

With still another, they brought a gift and a message on a day to honor them all.

Like yesterday's, these are mine. Each image is captioned, with a collective caption below them all.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. A dignified looking character. Speaking of gifts, my gift from nature this year was enough of a crop of cherries from the bush cherry with which to do something. I made my first ever cherry almond 'jam' (although it seems halfway between jam and jelly to me), and what I tasted off of the pot after I'd finished canning was pretty yummy. I need to get another box at the post office, and I'll get some sent along along with the strawberry and black raspberry.

    ReplyDelete