Wednesday, June 24, 2015

EVERYTHING will be late today . . . .

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Just a heads-up: The post at Wings's site, and anything else I write, will likely be very late indeed today. Waiting for the guy to arrive to begin baling. Wings and I are going to have to load and stack it all ourselves, and we're gonna have to do it FAST: We have much more hay than usual, and we're racing to beat the weather. We got lucky yesterday; storms swirled very literally on all sides of us for hours, but never dropped any rain here in this place. Daily storms are forecast for the next week+plus, beginning tomorrow, but based on the sky and the feel of the air, I suspect it might arrive well ahead of schedule. We can't afford to have anything left in the fields.

It's going to be a hot, hard, dirty, dusty, labor-intensive day, and I am far, far from my best these days. If you can send me some extra stamina and upper body strength, I need it.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment