Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jewels and Gems: A Snake In the Grass (Or a Serpent On the Green)

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's this weeks edition of our Jewels and Gems series. Today, it's a stone in the color of Summer and the pattern of Snake. Only one of the pieces shown in today's post remains available for purchase, the pair of earrings near the bottom. But if the cabochon shown at the top catches your eye and speaks to your soul (and believe me, it's amazing), he can do as he did for another friend recently, and make it a part of a unique piece all your own.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Shares are much needed and welcomed. And for those of you who might expect to see me around online today, chances are that you won't. I'm sicker than the proverbial dog, and moving really, really slowly through my massive to-do list. I'll be back around when I'm feeling marginally human again.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment