Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Feature: A Garden of Sand and Sun and Welcome Spirits

Photo copyright Wings, 2015; all rights reserved.
Today at The NDN Silver Blog, it's the second entry in our Friday Feature series for June, in which we're creating a series of virtual sculpture gardens to accompany the arrival of Summer. This week, it's spirits manifesting via sand and sun. The one shown above is my personal favorite; the stone is nearly indescribable, particularly when it sits in the sunlight.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. I cannot overemphasize the need for sales right now, so please share the site links widely with your networks.

An addendum: I will likely be offline most of the day; my other daily post of my own writing will also likely be very late. After last week's irrigation, couple with the unseasonal rains, we have issues of extreme wetness and overgrowth. We're working frantically to catch up to the weather — to the extent that I spent a not-insignificant part of yesterday afternoon, through the heat of the day, outside with a push mower in growth 18-24" tall, while Wings worked on replacing a belt on the big mower. The last two weeks have been exhausting for both of us, and everything that's been added has been added on top of an already overflowing to-do list for each of us. Cree still needs constant work, we need to get the gallery re-opened, he needs time in the studio. I need not to faint in the process of trying to help get it all done. And we're also going to need the weather to dry out so that we can get the hay in soon. That takes money, which takes sales. We don't want anything given to us; we just want to widen the circle of potential customers and clients. So please, do me a favor and share Wings's site. I'm scrambling and juggling as fast as I can, but I can't do it all without the help of exposure for his work. Thanks.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment