Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Power of the Sky

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's another very small, yet elementally powerful, piece by Wings himself. Today, it's aspects of all four elements rolled into one elegant hoop, one that finds expression in the force and beauty of the sky's own spirits.

The post itself is here. Wings's main page is here. Shares of the site links, as always, are much needed and appreciated.

[Note to peeps: I'll likely be offline most of the day, and possibly most of tomorrow, too. As a result of having had to spend too much of the week behind the wheel, I'm battling a multi-day post-concussion syndrome migraine, and just my daily real-life tasks are taking me forever. I'll check in if and when I can.]



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment