Saturday, July 25, 2015

What we're working on:

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Yes, he raised that one on his own. The one still on the ground to his left was far heavier yet, and it took both of us to do it (with me in a skirt, no less).

With any luck, today they get set permanently.

Of course, this means that other things are necessarily delayed. Today's Hunger Road installment is already done and linked in the post immediately below this one. As I indicated on Wednesday, Wings has several new pieces in the works; a couple of them will be finished today. I'll be bringing you one of them in today's post at The NDN Silver Blog later on this afternoon; the other one, in tomorrow's. 

In the meantime, I have stalls to muck out and a great many other tasks to complete. I hope one of them involves getting the tar paper and mortar set around those posts. I'll see y'all in a few ours.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment