Saturday, August 20, 2016

Today's NDN Silver flash sale, & a personal note

Photo copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved.

I know this is very late, but I wanted to get it up yet tonight. Just to let those folks not on Facebook and Twitter know what's been going on here:  Wings lost his younger brother very early this morning. We've been up and out dealing with traditional tasks since 6 AM, and have been home only an hour or so at this point. We (mostly Wings; I'm the support staff here) will have ceremonial obligations for the next four days, until Thursday, so while I will continue to put up each days posts, you can expect to see them probably mostly late in the day or into evening. Other than that, expect to see me only when you see me.

Now, today's flash sale: For just shy of five more hours, it's Wings's latest pair of earrings: StarShells. As I said last night, this is a very old traditional style, updated for 2016. For today only, they're 20% off: They normally retail for $445, but until 11:59 PM MDT tonight, they'll be 20% off — $356 (+ s/h/i). Inquire via the site's Contact form.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment