Monday, August 29, 2016

Tomorrow's Flash Sale: A Messenger Among the Stars

Photo copyright Aji, 2016;
all rights reserved.

I know it's early, but I'm beat, I still have a lot of work ahead of me tonight, and I have a loooooong day tomorrow. We have just under five hours left on today's NDN Silver flash sale, and you can find that featured work here, but for now, I want to post the sneak peek at tomorrow's item.

Beginning at midnight MDT, our flash sale will switch to another messenger and his milieu: Constellation. This piece retails for $1,250, but from midnight MDT until 11:59 PM MDT tomorrow, it'll be 20% off, lowering the price to $1,000 even (+ s/h/i). But that price is good only for tomorrow. Inquire via the site's Contact form.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment