Thursday, September 8, 2016

Still no Internet service; quick share request.



Well, still no Internet service.

I haven't even had time yet to take photos of their work today; I'm back up at the market trying to get everything posted for today in a very short period of time. What I can tell you is that by the time I left, they already had the other cross beam up between the west spiral post and the west wall, and they had begun framing the interior.

If we get service back, i'll try to post something later.

For now, share requests: our YouCaring page, via the widgets provided, and especially via the widget code at lower right; and Wings's site, because we need to make sales.

I'm sorry that I can't do more right now. I'm stretched past several breaking points at the moment, and having no Internet access for parts of three days now means I can't do my work properly. I'm hoping to get caught up a fraction this weekend, but it all depends on the service provider.

Thanks, everybody.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment