Monday, November 4, 2019

Doing it anyway.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

That's the kind of crap I'm dealing with right now. Trash products and service and labor across the board, and now I'm killing myself trying to fix it. I can barely move today, but in a few minutes, I'll be back up there priming. We're barely into the week and it's already gone to hell, yesterday and today both, and as of this morning we're out another $300 we couldn't afford right now on materials to fix all this nonsense. My pain levels are through the roof, and I'm literally hobbling, but I'm doing it anyway.

I can't do any more than this today online. and the whole week's looking like this because we have to beat the clock in a big way; I don't have the time. The rest is all cut and paste, but it's all relevant, and it all matters. Still almost $300 short on Patreon pledge, os please check your subscriptions. For the moment, that's our sole income, and it won't even get us through November. It would also be nice of some of y'all who rave privately to me about Wings's work would ante up a testimonial or two and share our site links (it would be nice if you'd share mine, too, but I realize that most of y'all are here for access to him; I'm just the means to that end). I'm at the end of my rope about now.

We have got to make sales. Normally, Wings would already be in the middle of multiple commissions in the works by now, but nothing's normal anymore. I don't know what to do at this point; I can't conjure money from thin cold air. I posted two new pieces a few nights ago (links here) and another the night after that (links here). The new bracelet in the works is turning out not to be a bracelet at all; I'll explain when it drops, which might be this weekend. He has a number of other things in process, too; I'll post them as he completes them.

ASIDE:  Patreon patrons, I'm imploring you: Check your subscription credit cards today. Even if you're sure you're fine, because you may not be. They processed October's subscriptions yesterday, and I'm still down $275+ for October. Right now? my Patreon is what's paying everything. And if people are not updating in lieu of telling me they're unsubscribing? I would honestly rather have folks unsubscribe than get sucked in by that glimmer of hope each month that the subscribed levels will actually pay out this time.

At any rate, my stress levels are off the charts along with my pain levels now. For those wondering about my own health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain (suffice to say there's no affording treatment); with regard to the work being done, some of the details are here. I'm still down $650+ on Patreon for the last two months, apparently as a result of folks not updating their expired credit cards, and I'm on track to lose $275+ again for October for the same reasons. I can't keep this up. I also need help to get all this, the plumbing and everything else, done and handled, and I can't do it alone. Folks can help in several ways, and we really need it now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment